If you are looking for a specific VPN, you can try searching for it!
What is Onlinevpnapp.com?
This is a website that will help you to understand common questions:
- What is VPN
- Is it safe to use VPN
- Why you should use VPN
- How to use VPN
Also, we managed to create our own Top List of the most interesting VPNs which you can see down below.
VPN Providers Top List
What Is VPN Itself?
Virtual Private Network(VPN) is a technology that helps users to secure their private traffic by encrypting it with special encryption protocols like AES-256. Usually, VPN is used for:
- Securing your private traffic and data from unauthorized third parties.
- Masking your real location and helping you to stay anonymized while on the web
- Breaking geo-restrictions and unlocking any content that you are looking for
There are essential components of VPN to deliver its benefits: VPN servers, VPN protocols, and encryption protocols. This mix makes your data flow absolutely secured while it is traveling through the web!
Is It Safe To Use VPN?
By using VPN you can be sure that nobody could access your data, multiple level encryptions and different servers all around the globe will make it almost impossible to track your activity and data.
Even your VPN provider can’t access your data because of zero-log policy – it means that providers can’t collect any information that you are sharing through VPN connection like: credit card credentials, your logins and passwords, downloaded files and even your search history!
VPNs is also used to prevent government from snooping your data or to access blocked websites.
It is absolutely up to you to decide if you need VPN, but you can be sure that you will be way more secure with it!
Should You Use VPN?
As mentioned earlier, it is absolutely your own decision, but before you say ‘NO’ to a VPN, let’s break down the benefits!
Safe virtual connection – is one of the best-known VPN features, it is possible because VPN is creating a private tunnel over the internet to one of the secure servers.
As an example, KeepSolid VPN Unlimited uses military-grade AES-256 encryption protocols, so nothing can break through them!
VPN is a perfect fit for those who want to stay anonymous while surfing through the web. It is possible because VPN just replaces your iP address with any other that you have chosen.
This makes it impossible for ISP, government, or any other party to track your activity!
No censorship or geo-restrictions
It is awesome that you actually can access almost any service or content. As an example, if you live in China you have pretty big restrictions – now you can overcome them legally!
Just select any other server on your VPN and you are good to go!
How to use a VPN?
Here is a quick tutorial on how to use VPN Unlimited:
(It is universal for almost any other VPN provider)
- Create an account on your VPN provider’s website. Usually, there’s a signup button at the top of the homepage.
- Download the VPN app for your device. Most providers redirect you to the download page automatically when you subscribe.
- Install the downloaded VPN client. This is a very simple process and should only take a minute.
- Log into your VPN client. Usually, you can fill in the same credentials you used to register on the site.
- Open a list of server locations and click on the server you wish to connect to.
- Click the big “Connect” button to turn your VPN on. Within seconds, your VPN will connect you to the chosen location.
To summ it up
VPN is highly useful when it comes to your online privacy and data safety. There are numerous VPN providers, but you can always come back here to check our Top List of the most interesting VPNs out there.
Feel free and stay safe on the World Wide Web!